- The information provided by you to 23 Degrees during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by 23 Degrees on hosting infrastructure and used by us to review, develop and improve the website to enable 23 Degrees to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning 23 Degrees services and new initiatives.
- As is true with most websites, our server will automatically log data regarding each visit such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may use this information to monitor server errors, server administration or to monitor visitor behaviour. It is not possible for this to be disabled on a per-user basis so you must leave this website if you do not agree to this happening.
- 23 Degrees will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- 23 Degrees website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is not subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated.
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by 23 Degrees.
- By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- 23 Degrees will not use any data you submit on this website to market to you in the future without strict consent.
The only way you can however disable ALL cookies from any website is to disable accepting cookies from them in your browser. Although we can’t help you with that we do suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers section.
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser’s cookie settings, you agree that 23 Degrees can place these cookies on your device.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 23 Degrees Suite 320E Stockport Business and Innovation Centre 3rd Floor Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport SK5 7DL.
23 Degrees may revise this privacy statement at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
23 Degrees Commitment to GDPR
23 Degrees welcome GDPR as an important step forward in streamlining data protection requirements across the EU, and as an opportunity for 23 Degrees to strengthen our commitment to data protection. GDPR requires a partnership between 23 Degrees and our customers in their use of our services. 23 Degrees aim to comply with all GDPR regulations and have updated our services and documentation to help support 23 Degrees and our customers. 23 Degrees will continue to monitor GDPR and update as the new laws come into effect.
An important aspect of GDPR is how the data is collected and used. As a data processor, 23 Degrees key role is to provide our customers (the data controllers) with the access to effectively manage and protect their user data. 23 Degrees is constantly investigating new ways to enhance our service offerings so that we can provide better transparency to our customers.
Data Integrity and Security
As our customers tighten their data security measures, 23 Degrees would like to extend a helping hand. We’re streamlining the processes by implementing IT policies and procedures that provide end-to-end security with a long term view to complete Cyber Essentials Plus over the next 12 months. The aim of this is to show we understand the importance of GDPR and that the regulations sit in line with our core values.
Working closely alongside our partners, 23 Degrees have reviewed our supplier contracts to ensure GDPR regulations are met throughout our supply chain. All 23 Degrees employees must complete data privacy and security training with GDPR specific content to ensure all our clients data is respected, kept securely and has the relevant retention policy applied.
23 Degrees generally will act as a data processor and our partners and customers generally will act as data controllers. Working together, we hope to explore opportunities within our relevant service offerings to assist our partners and customers meet their GDPR obligations. In the meantime, 23 Degrees encourages partners and customers to independently familiarise themselves with the GDPR. For more information on GDPR, go to the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/ and European commissioners GPDR page https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.